Your residents are of the utmost importance to your Housing Association and this very cost effective service can provide the following benefits to you and your customers:
- The caller is greeted by a professional call handler who is trained to put callers at ease however distressed.
- Information is logged for your Housing professionals at the time the incident occurs ensuring greater accuracy.
- The service is available day or night, reducing caller frustration,
- Housing Associations become aware quickly of repeat offences.
- All calls are voice recorded and can be verified for accuracy,
- Incident reports and voice recordings can be used as evidence in the more severe cases,
- Satisfies all aspects of customer accessibility as set in the KLOE audit (Key lines of enquiry)
- The support system can be easily extended to give tenancy advice and basic rent enquiries outside normal working hours.