Astraline launched in 2000 to provide customer-led, flexible safety services to support independent living. We are proud to be part of Johnnie Johnson Housing, a not-for-profit housing association dedicated to offering quality homes for independent living. We are committed to reinvesting profit back into the communities that we serve.
What makes us different?
Through continuous investment in new technology and innovation, Astraline plays a key role in supporting people to live longer and better by enabling them to remain independent.
- Respected and trusted within both social housing and private sectors
- Accredited to the Telecare Service Association (TSA) Quality Standards Framework (QSF)
- Fully compatible with any next-generation network (NGN) device
- A team trained to treat every person with kindness, respect and understanding
- Telecare support available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- The option to purchase or rent units and peripherals
- Additional services for check calls, out of hours repairs, lone worker monitoring, disaster recovery and daytime cover support
- Support for client-led regular checks on individual, hard-wired and peripheral equipment
- Monthly usage reports
We operate in accordance with the TSA Strategic Framework and Code of Practice Part I.
We are staffed at all times to ensure that all emergency calls are answered within TSA Platinum guidelines. This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year, and an ‘on call’ supervisor is available for additional support.
All calls are recorded for monitoring and training purposes and all team members have regular feedback on call quality as part of their ongoing development.
We comply with the Data Protection Act and only use data supplied for the intended purpose. This includes carrying out annual data checks and updates to ensure records are accurate.
We work continuously with our customers on improvement to processes and services from an annual satisfaction survey feedback.
Find out more about how we work with individuals and their families (Astraline Personal) and how we partner with organisations (Astraline Professional).