Astraline launched in 2000 to provide customer-led, flexible safety services through our national call monitoring centre. We are proud to be part of Johnnie Johnson Housing, a not for profit housing association dedicated to offering quality homes for independent living and committed to reinvesting profit back into the communities that we serve.
What makes us different?
Through continuous investment in new technology and innovation, Astraline plays a key role in supporting people to live longer and better by enabling them to remain independent.
- Respected and trusted within both social housing and private sectors
- Accredited to Telecare Service Association (TSA) Platinum status
- Fully compatible with any next-generation network (NGN) device
- A team trained to treat each person with kindness, respect and understanding
- 24/7/365 telecare support
- Additional services for check calls, lone worker monitoring, out of hours repairs, disaster recovery and daytime cover support
- Option to purchase or rent units and peripherals
- Support client-led regular checks on individual, hard-wired and peripheral equipment
- Monthly usage reports
How do we ensure delivery of high quality services and performance?
We operate in accordance with the TSA Strategic Framework and Code of Practice Part I. We are staffed at all times to ensure all emergency calls answered within TSA Platinum guidelines, we provide a further escalation point 24/7/365 outside of core hours with an ‘on call’ supervisor as additional support. All calls are recorded for monitoring and training purposes and all team members have regular feedback on call quality as part of their ongoing development.
We comply with the Data Protection Act and only use data supplied for the intended purpose. This includes carrying out annual data checks and updates to ensure records are accurate.
We work continuously with our customers on improvement to processes and services from annual satisfaction survey feedback.
Want to know more about how Astraline can support you and your organisation, contact our team on 0345 217 0721 or firstname.lastname@example.org