Technology-enabled care offers users a reliable 24-hour monitoring service which alerts a response centre, emergency services, family member or named carer if they fall, become unwell or need urgent medical assistance.
Astraline will provide your customers with a digital device, such as a personal alarm, which will automatically connect to our UK based emergency response centre if they need help.
Once an alert has been raised our team will quickly arrange suitable care for the user, whether that be to call for an ambulance, medical professional or simply to contact a family member or friend.
Technology-enabled care services can help people who are:
- at risk of falling
- are worried about their safety and live alone
- living far away from friends and family
- living with a long or short term health condition
- living with dementia or Alzheimer’s
- recovering from surgery
Frequently asked questions...
We provide standard automated management reports for our clients. If you require something bespoke, we can work with you to make sure you get the information you need.
We also hold regular contract review meetings to ensure that the service we offer continues to meet your neeeds.
We can provide the following services:
- Monitor Telecare equipment
- Provide emergency assistance using Emergency Services, Next of kin or named contact.
- Loan Worker Monitoring
- UMO Web – Provide Support for Web based Portal for your own clients
- Daytime and Out of hour Repairs
- Welfare Calls
- Manage Mobile Response Service